Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Soting Various Lists

I have to excel lists, one exported from a database, the other I created.

The first sheet is of Equipment Records with the following columns:
Itemname(Column A), Itemdescription(Column B).

The second sheet is a list of parts for the various equipment records:
Partname(Column A), Partdescription(Column B), Itemname it belongs to(Column
C).

How do I make a sheet 3 that shows all Items from sheet 1 with any parts
from sheet 2 that they might have sorted under them?

Output Example:
Item001 Chainsaw
Part015 Bar
Part023 Chain