Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Lists referencing lists...is it possible?

I am looking to create two different lists for users to chose from. However,
I would like the second list to be dependent upon the item selected in the
first list. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try using Data Validation with Dependent Lists:

Debra Dalgleish's website shows you how:

Does that help?
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP