Andibevan

Default Find - Entire Cells only

Hi All,

Whenever I search for something (CTRL+F) in excel it always defaults to the
"Find entire cells only" setting.

Is there any way I can change this default setting - I want it to search for
any cell , not whole cells, by default.

Thanks

Andi

Dave Peterson

I use xl2003 and when I first open excel (with a blank workbook), I hit ctrl-f,
then that option is not checked.

But excel likes to help. It remembers the previous settings that you
used--including any VBA code that you may have run.

Are you sure that it's the default and not the result of a previous find?

--

Dave Peterson