Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Format Cell Question

Greetings. I am using VISTA and Excel 2007.

I have many cells the contents of which are truncated -- that is, the entire
contents of the cells are not visible but cut off at the bottom. I have tried
to Format Cells / Autofit Cell Height, but the bottom part of many cells is
not visible.

If I mouse clink on the cells the entire contents appears, but when I leave
the cells the contents go back to be truncated.

Could one of the experts help me out here? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

All the text will be visible in the formula bar, but not in the cell. To
make the text visible in the cell, include a hard break every couple of
hundred characters.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200809