Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Locate files in Excel

I have a large email address book that I copied from Word and pasted into
Excel, all into cell A1. Each email address is followed by a comma and there
are hundreds of addresses. How do I use the Edit,Find option to locate each
95th email address in the file? Obviously, I want to identify/create groups
of 95 email address each.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Consider using Text to Columns to parse the cell into separate cells using
the comma as the separator.

The 95th address would be in cell CQ1
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200808