Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I convert a compatable workbook back to 2007 format?

How do I convert a compatable workbook back to 2007 format?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A workbook in pre-Excel 2007 format can be converted to the new format by
either Convert on the Office menu or Save As, Excel Workbook from the Office
menu. The first method deletes the old file XLS file and second does not.

In both cases you have to close the workbook and re-open it for the changes
to take effect.

--
Jim
| How do I convert a compatable workbook back to 2007 format?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Open it in 2007, choose File, Save As, and choose Excel Workbook (xlsx or
xlsm). Save it, close it, reopen it. You will no longer be in compatibility
mode.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire