Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sue Sue is offline

Default convert Excell 2007 file back to 2003

Tried 2007 - loved it but rest of office is not converted yet. How do I
convert an excel 2007 file that we designed back to 2003 after the trial has
expired so we can continue using it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Two ways:
from excel 2007 save it as excel workbook 2003 file from the save as menu in
the office icon.
From excel 2003: download and install the compatibility pack
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en) and open the .xlsx file from excel 2003
You have to check the result in both cases since there should be minor
(hopefully)changes especially in formatting, charts or feature created in
excel 2007.
Andrea