Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default sports time entering

how can I enter sports timing in a spread sheet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

What times?
Format a cell with [hh]:mm:ss.000
and enter the times.

Mike

how can I enter sports timing in a spread sheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

What do you mean by "sports time"?

If you are trying to display times in hours, minutes and seconds then choose
Format, Cells, Number tab, Time, and scroll down to the bottom on the right
until you see 30:55.2 or 37:30:55 or you can make your own custom format.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire