Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell Cursor Question

Excel 2003

You know that little square in the bottom right corner of the cell cursor?
I have two questions about that:

1) What is that called?
2) I have a user who does not see that little box on the cell cursor. How
do we get that to show up?

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

--Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is called "Fill Handle"

If user does not see it.........ToolsOptionsEdit "Allow cell drag and
drop" must be checked.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP