-   -   Cell Cursor Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/206775-cell-cursor-question.html)

Thomas M.

Cell Cursor Question

Excel 2003

You know that little square in the bottom right corner of the cell cursor?
I have two questions about that:

1) What is that called?
2) I have a user who does not see that little box on the cell cursor. How
do we get that to show up?

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

--Tom

Gord Dibben

Cell Cursor Question

It is called "Fill Handle"

If user does not see it.........ToolsOptionsEdit "Allow cell drag and
drop" must be checked.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:23:36 -0600, "Thomas M."
wrote:

Excel 2003

You know that little square in the bottom right corner of the cell cursor?
I have two questions about that:

1) What is that called?
2) I have a user who does not see that little box on the cell cursor. How
do we get that to show up?

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

--Tom

Thomas M.

Cell Cursor Question

That's it. Thanks for the answer. I was going to Google it, but without
knowing what it's called... ;-)

--Tom