Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pol pol is offline

Default to reuse macros

I written a macros in an excel . How I can reuse thsese macros in another
excel without copoying the above macros or without opening the previous excel
which contains macros
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Store macros that you want to use in other workbooks in the PERSONAL.XLS
worksbook. This workbook opens in the background each time you open Excel
and is hidden from view, but you have access to all macros in the PERSONAL
workbook file.
--
Kevin Backmann

"pol" wrote:

I written a macros in an excel . How I can reuse thsese macros in another
excel without copoying the above macros or without opening the previous excel
which contains macros

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You probably want an addin...

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CreateAddIn.aspx
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"pol" wrote:

I written a macros in an excel . How I can reuse thsese macros in another
excel without copoying the above macros or without opening the previous excel
which contains macros

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pol pol is offline

Default to reuse macros in an excel

Thanks for the reply

In which folder I can see that personal.xls. I am using 2007 excel. I
searched entire folder also hidden but I cant see that file anywhere

"pol" wrote:

I written a macros in an excel . How I can reuse thsese macros in another
excel without copoying the above macros or without opening the previous excel
which contains macros

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you haven't recorded a macro into Personal Macro Workbook you won't have
a Personal.xls created.

At least this holds for Excel 2003 and earlier.

Don't know about 2007

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP