Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy two linked sheets, and update the link isn't to the previous

I am using Excel 2003. I copied two linked sheets and renamed them. How do
I change the link to go to the new sheet. I tried find and replace, but
there is no explanation about the questions it asks and it seems to ask the
question for each instance: asking for source and something else.