Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default macro between 2003 and 2007

I have a macro which creates a file using a template. If Excel 2007 is the
default of the person opening the new instance, it gives the message that it
is opening without macros enabled in 2007...how do I change the code to
create a 2003 xls or a 2007 xlsm?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If I understand you correct ?

I think if you change the default save format to xlsm in 2007 it is working correct

Office ButtonExcel Options
Click on Save
It is the first option

--