Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default make macro run other macros in Exc 2007,no problems in Exc 2003

In Excel 97/2003 I can make one macro start other macros by having it click
each macro button created, but I cannot seem to be able to do this in Excel
2007.
Would appreciate any help on this please.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I suspect the problem is that Excel 2007 won't let any macros run until you
click the Security Bar Options button and choose to Enable content. This is
a new security feature in 2007.

As an aside:

Since each button is a macro, the common way to do this is to write code
such as this:
Sub Master()
myProd1
myProd2
myProd3
End sub

Where myProd1 in the name of one procedure (macro)

You can put this in the thisWorkbook object as
Workbook_Open()
myProd1
myProd2
myProd3
End sub

If any of this helps, please click the Yes button.

thisWorkbook object if you want it to run when you first open Excel

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire