Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is it possible to Calculate a single worksheet at a time?

Is it possible for Excel 2007 to calculate a single worksheet at a time?
The reason I ask is that I have a complicated 35mb worksheet, it take about
15 mins to calculate and I have a Dell Core 2 Quad core with 4 MB RAM.

When I make the change in the details in one worksheet, I would like to see
the change in that worksheet only to know if the formula models the scenario
properly.

This worksheet also feeds other worksheets but I do not want those updated
until I know the details are accurately done. Is there such a thing as
manually calculating a sinegle worksheet as oppose to the entire workbook?
Thanks.