Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default filtering in a worksheet and then cut items out i lose unfiltered

I filter in a worksheet to access specific rows I would like to cut and paste
into sheet 2. When i take the filter off to access the other information it
has been cut also. Why does this not work correctly.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

After filtering

Press F5 or Edit|Go To
Click on Special and select 'Visible Cells only'
Now if you Cut or Copy you will only filtered cells will be impacted...

--
If you find this post helpful pl. choose "Yes"...