-   -   filtering in a worksheet and then cut items out i lose unfiltered (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/206155-filtering-worksheet-then-cut-items-out-i-lose-unfiltered.html)

Rhonitee

filtering in a worksheet and then cut items out i lose unfiltered

I filter in a worksheet to access specific rows I would like to cut and paste
into sheet 2. When i take the filter off to access the other information it
has been cut also. Why does this not work correctly.

Sheeloo[_3_]

filtering in a worksheet and then cut items out i lose unfiltered

After filtering

Press F5 or Edit|Go To
Click on Special and select 'Visible Cells only'
Now if you Cut or Copy you will only filtered cells will be impacted...

--
If you find this post helpful pl. choose "Yes"...