syssupspe

Default Percentage problem

Hi,
I am trying to find the formula for a percentage. Here are the numbers and
cells.
A1 - 1026
A2 - 1394
A3 - I need a formula that will tell me the percentage of growth that there
was from A1 to A2. I'm trying to determine how much the organization grew.
And these 2 numbers are the totals within a specific time frame.
Thanks
JulieD

Hi

if i remember my high school maths - the formula would be
=(A2-A1)/A1
formatted as a percentage

--
Cheers