Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default very odd problem - rows have disappeared. Not hidden, height is no

the first two rows of a workbook are not visible, so it appears to begin with
row 3. rows 1 and 2 can be referenced, but not actually viewed, eg. formula
=a1 returns the value in a1, but a1 and the entire row is not visible. I have
tried unhiding, does not work. Increasing the height of the invisible row
also fails to make it visible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you have panes frozen.

In xl2003 menus:
Window|Unfreeze panes
and then scroll up.

PBcorn wrote:

the first two rows of a workbook are not visible, so it appears to begin with
row 3. rows 1 and 2 can be referenced, but not actually viewed, eg. formula
=a1 returns the value in a1, but a1 and the entire row is not visible. I have
tried unhiding, does not work. Increasing the height of the invisible row
also fails to make it visible.

--

Dave Peterson