Stefanie

Default adding rows to several worksheets

I want to insert a row in worksheet #1 and want it automatically to happen in
all the other sub-worksheets (2 - 10) in this workbook as well.
Any idea?

Regards
David McRitchie

Hi Stefanie,
Group the sheets, either
add sheets to the the selected sheets by holding CTRL and selecting another
add sheets by hold ctrl+shift to add additional sheets through the one you click on
right click of the sheet tab and choose Group all shees

When you are finished you MUST ungroup your sheets as any further changes
would also affect all of your sheets and destroy your workbook very fast.
Right click on the sheet tab and choose Ungroup Sheets

If you want to copy the formulas down from the previous row with a macro
on all of the sheets you can see the insert rows and maintain formulas
macro on http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrows.htm
which was designed for a single sheet but was modified to handle
grouped sheets as well. Same thing as before UNGROUP sheets
when finished.

HTH,

"Stefanie" wrote ...