Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007

I need to print the properties for an excel 2007 workbook. I can't seem to
find where to do that. It is not the same as printing Word doc properties.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am not sure what you did to get this in Excel 2003. If you can share the
navigation you did in Excel 2003 then I might help.

I will try to find out how this is done in case you have never done this
before when I have access to Excel 2007 in the evening...

In the meantime you may like to download the Excel ribbon mapping workbook
from the "Interactive: Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 command reference guide" page
available at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...491511033.aspx