Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Disable the Excel Security notice pop-up?

How do I disable the Excel Security notice pop-up? All I want to do is go to
a telnet session from an Excel cell and I don't want the warning.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

check it here

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#SaveAs

On Oct 9, 8:15*pm, Tykenet wrote:
How do I disable the Excel Security notice pop-up? All I want to do is go to
a telnet session from an Excel cell and I don't want the warning.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think you have to turn that off for the Office Application globally.

See this KB Article for preventing the alerts for hyperlinks.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829072/en-us

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP