Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional formatting on charts

On a graph that shows amount of money that I spend per day, how can I make
its markers that correspond to weekend on a different colour?

I would like to do this automatically and no manually as I am doing now.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If dates are in column A and expenses in column B, in C1, enter the formula
:
=IF(OR(WEEKDAY(A1)=7,WEEKDAY(A1)=1),B1,NA())
in D1, enter the formula :
=IF(ISNA(C1),B1,NA())
drag down as necessary and create your chart with data from columns C and D.
--
Regards.
Daniel
"Maglez" a écrit dans le message de news:
On a graph that shows amount of money that I spend per day, how can I make
its markers that correspond to weekend on a different colour?

I would like to do this automatically and no manually as I am doing now.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here is an illustrated tutorial:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html