Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I display formulas in 2007 Excel spreadsheets?

I need to know how to display formulas in 2007 Excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Press CTRL and ` keys together...
It will toggle between showing the formula and value in the cells.

I need to know how to display formulas in 2007 Excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Should still be CTRL+`

I need to know how to display formulas in 2007 Excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I too was having a prob finding this---they hid it on us like everything
else! LOL---but it's on the Formulas ribbon---toward the right hand side---in
the Formula Auditing part of the ribbon.