Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HELP!!!

While I appreciate all the links to sites that help I need an answer asap,
because I was left with someone elses work etc... anyway. I have an excel
spreadsheet with about 15 columns, I have to make a mail merge onto a form
letter I typed with 5 of those columns, they are not in order. I need name,
address, city, etc in the address block and name and site address after
..... Would it be faster if I just retyped into a database? There are about
100 name. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My letter is a word document and I have to merge it with certain columns in
the excel spreadsheet eg. name, street address, etc.

"Daniel.C" wrote:

Sorry, I assumed, your letter was a Word document. I suppose it's not the
case.
Daniel
"Reen" (donotspam) a écrit dans le message de news:
While I appreciate all the links to sites that help I need an answer asap,
because I was left with someone elses work etc... anyway. I have an excel
spreadsheet with about 15 columns, I have to make a mail merge onto a form
letter I typed with 5 of those columns, they are not in order. I need
name,
address, city, etc in the address block and name and site address after

.... Would it be faster if I just retyped into a database? There are
about
100 name. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the columns to use in your Word mailmerge.

InsertNameDefine.

Word will use that named range.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP