Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I change column numbers to alphabetical letters (Excel)

My current Excel sheet (XP 2007) have numerical numbers for columns eg. C1
or C5.
In Office 2003 this was Column A or column E

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try (from a few hours earlier in this newsgroup):
Click the Office button
Excel OptionsFormulasWorking with formulasuncheck R1C1 reference styleOK
--
David Biddulph