-   -   How can I change column numbers to alphabetical letters (Excel) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205491-how-can-i-change-column-numbers-alphabetical-letters-excel.html)

Gustav

How can I change column numbers to alphabetical letters (Excel)

My current Excel sheet (XP 2007) have numerical numbers for columns eg. C1
or C5.
In Office 2003 this was Column A or column E

Richard Schollar[_2_]

How can I change column numbers to alphabetical letters (Excel)

Hello Gustav

Go Office buttonExcel OptionsFormulas and uncheck "R1C1 Reference Style"

Richard

"Gustav" wrote in message
My current Excel sheet (XP 2007) have numerical numbers for columns eg.
C1
or C5.
In Office 2003 this was Column A or column E

David Biddulph[_2_]

How can I change column numbers to alphabetical letters (Excel)

Try (from a few hours earlier in this newsgroup):
Click the Office button
Excel OptionsFormulasWorking with formulasuncheck R1C1 reference styleOK
--
David Biddulph