Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Name conflict

When I save my XLS a dialog box appears indicating the name a1 is in conflict
with a valid range reference or is invalid.

How can I remove this error?

Thanks, Stefano

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You may not think you are, but excel does. And excel wins all ties!

Get Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name
Manager:

You can find it at:
NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

It'll help you find names--even hidden ones!