Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Email current page

Hi all,

Did a quick search of the subject but could not locate anything. In office
2003 you could email the current page OR the whole workbook. In office 2007
it appears the only option is to email the whole workbook. Is there any way
in office 2007 that you can just email the current page without going to the
effort of copying the the page into a new workbook and then sending that
workbook?

Kindest regards,
--
Mike B
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mike,

Did you check this page?

http://rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--JP

On Oct 1, 9:33*pm, Mike wrote:
Hi all,

Did a quick search of the subject but could not locate anything. In office
2003 you could email the current page OR the whole workbook. In office 2007
it appears the only option is to email the whole workbook. Is there any way
in office 2007 that you can just email the current page without going to the
effort of copying the the page into a new workbook and then sending that
workbook?

Kindest regards,
--
Mike B

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi JP,

Thanks for your reply, I will have a look at the code and see if we can
successfully use one of them. I think though that Office 2003 did it
natively, but I will stand corrected if this was not the case. At least the
macros provided on the page you listed will be a solution to play with.

Kindest regards and many thanks,
--
Mike B

On Oct 1, 9:33 pm, Mike wrote:
Hi all,

Did a quick search of the subject but could not locate anything. In office
2003 you could email the current page OR the whole workbook. In office 2007
it appears the only option is to email the whole workbook. Is there any way
in office 2007 that you can just email the current page without going to the
effort of copying the the page into a new workbook and then sending that
workbook?

Kindest regards,
--
Mike B