Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default model of a proform bill

I need to find a model of a proform asap !!! i have to give a proform or bill
to one of my clients and I would like to have an idea of how to create one by
using Excel. a proform is similar to a bill which contains all information
like a regular bill but I cannot find any model to create one on my own.
I would really appreciate your help!!!
Thanks in advanced !!!
Paola
(Argentina)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have no idea what a proform bill is, but a Google search found this template

http://proform-invoice-template.qarchive.org/
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"Pao Argentina" wrote:

I need to find a model of a proform asap !!! i have to give a proform or bill
to one of my clients and I would like to have an idea of how to create one by
using Excel. a proform is similar to a bill which contains all information
like a regular bill but I cannot find any model to create one on my own.
I would really appreciate your help!!!
Thanks in advanced !!!
Paola
(Argentina)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Don't have to go very far, there is a sample invoice template built into
Excel. Biil=Invoice. But I don't know if Bill = Proform???

Choose File, New, in the Task Pane for New Workbook in the secition titled
Templates pick On my computer
Click the Spreadsheet Solutions tab and choose sales Invoice and click OK.

Maybe this will help.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire