Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
B B is offline

Default Viewing drop down box for a filter

Is it possible to permantly expand the drop-down box for a filter so that I
do not have to scroll each time I use that filter?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't think so.

But maybe you can use some of the techniques at Debra Dalgleish's site so that
it's less scrolling:
http://contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits

--

Dave Peterson