Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto filter drop down box

I have a workbook that I'm sharing on my computer network using excel 2003
and I have put an auto filter on one of the columns in a worksheet. The
problem is on some of the computers when you click on the drop down icon the
"sort acending" "sort decending" options do not appear. On those computers
I'm having the problem with the drop down box only has "all", "blanks", "non
blanks", and specific cell values. Does anybody know how to get "sort
acending" and "sort Decending" to appear in that drop down box?