CSAM

Default macro to eliminate spaces between words

i've a book full of references made wrong , for example the correct refernce
is FFF and in my book i've F F F. It's possible with a macro eliminate this
spaces?
Help me please. My book has 10 pages all wrong:(

Thanks
Frank Kabel

Hi
why not use 'Edit - Replace' for this?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"CSAM" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
i've a book full of references made wrong , for example the correct
refernce
is FFF and in my book i've F F F. It's possible with a macro eliminate
this
spaces?
Help me please. My book has 10 pages all wrong:(

Thanks

Gord Dibben

Csam

Public Sub Strip_WhiteSpace()
Selection.Replace What:=" ", _
Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False
End Sub

Note: will remove ALL whitespace before, between and after.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP