Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Setting up a Football League Table

Looking to set this up in the easiest way possible, i'm new to excel see. I
have a fixture list with 16 team names, all matches are played home and away,
with possible results being win, lose or draw. 3 points are awarded for a
win, 1 for a draw and none for a loss. I also want to include goals for and
against and a goal difference and final total points, ideally when the
results are added on the first workbook i would like the league table to be
sorted automatically.
Basically it's what is printed in the papers every week.
Looking forward to your replies.
--
Cheers
Stashski
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bob Phillips has just the thing you need at his site:

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LeagueTable.html

Hope this helps.

Pete