Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default employee scheduling

I am looking for a macro or a template that I can use to help me with
employee shift scheduling to avoid excess overlap and overtime. I also would
like to be able to evaluate the staffing levels required based on the
business hours.

I need to be able to put in the associates, business hours and have a chart
that shows the coverage.

Is this possible??