Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
wdh wdh is offline

Default how do I get a cells information to a calendar

I have a workbook with a spreadsheet and would like to add a calendar in the
workbook. Is there anyway from the example below I could get the date from D2
to showup on a calendar in some color with the information from A2

A B C
1 Location Date Tested Days Until Due Date Due Date
2 Kansas City 9/15/08 20
10/15/08

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have a file that will do this - send me an email to:

pashurst <at auditel.net

and I'll send it to you.

Pete

On Sep 26, 1:01*am, wdh wrote:
I have a workbook with a spreadsheet and would like to add a calendar in the
workbook. Is there anyway from the example below I could get the date from D2
to showup on a calendar in some color with the information from A2