Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula incomplete

Hello I have an attendance sheet . this is the formula I am using for sick
days =COUNTIF($I11:$BV11, "S")+(COUNTIF($I11:$BV11, "S1")/2). "S" = sick .
the formula calculates sick time for a month . Now, my problem is that
sometimes people take "hours sick" so this does not equal to one whole day
or 1/2 day. The working day is 7.30 hours. How do I adjust the formula
so that is shows the total time out sick for the month . example if the
person was sick for 1 day and 4 hours during the month my total should read
1.55
thanks in advance ( I have excel 2002)