Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excell

I'm trying to restore an excell file copied to a travel drive
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Need more info...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

I'm trying to restore an excell file copied to a travel drive

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

error message says "file cannot be accessed. May be a read only, or may be
trying to access a read only location. I think the file got corrupt when
being pulled out of the USB port

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Need more info...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

I'm trying to restore an excell file copied to a travel drive

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

if you don't still have the original file on the travel drive then there is
not too much that can be done. If it is corrupt then it is corrupt.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Wayne" wrote:

error message says "file cannot be accessed. May be a read only, or may be
trying to access a read only location. I think the file got corrupt when
being pulled out of the USB port

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Need more info...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

I'm trying to restore an excell file copied to a travel drive

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What happens when you copy the file to HDD before trying to open it?

Or can you copy it?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:28:13 -0700, Wayne
wrote:

error message says "file cannot be accessed. May be a read only, or may be
trying to access a read only location. I think the file got corrupt when
being pulled out of the USB port

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Need more info...
--