-   -   excell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203779-excell.html)

Wayne

excell

I'm trying to restore an excell file copied to a travel drive

Jim Thomlinson

excell

Need more info...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Wayne" wrote:

I'm trying to restore an excell file copied to a travel drive

Wayne

excell

error message says "file cannot be accessed. May be a read only, or may be
trying to access a read only location. I think the file got corrupt when
being pulled out of the USB port

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Need more info...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Wayne" wrote:

I'm trying to restore an excell file copied to a travel drive

Jim Thomlinson

excell

if you don't still have the original file on the travel drive then there is
not too much that can be done. If it is corrupt then it is corrupt.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Wayne" wrote:

error message says "file cannot be accessed. May be a read only, or may be
trying to access a read only location. I think the file got corrupt when
being pulled out of the USB port

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Need more info...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Wayne" wrote:

I'm trying to restore an excell file copied to a travel drive

Gord Dibben

excell

What happens when you copy the file to HDD before trying to open it?

Or can you copy it?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:28:13 -0700, Wayne
wrote:

error message says "file cannot be accessed. May be a read only, or may be
trying to access a read only location. I think the file got corrupt when
being pulled out of the USB port

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Need more info...
--