Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to insert text into a clip art

I have clip art with a blank banner. I want to put text in it. Can I?
Susan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Within Excel..........no.

I would copy the clipart and paste into Paint or your favouite graphics
editing application.

Add your text to the banner.

Save as a *.jpg file.

Insert that in your worksheet.

Delete the clipart.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:18:04 -0700, Botkinmama
wrote:

I have clip art with a blank banner. I want to put text in it. Can I?
Susan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
a number of way to do this i guess but heres one I've used before.
place your banner clip art on the sheet.
place a text box on the sheet. write your text in the text box.
put the text box over the banner clip art so that the text fits in the banner.
do a print screen and paste it into paint or similar application.
crop the clip art in paint and save it as whatever you want.
you can then import the modified clip art back into excel.

regards
FSt1