Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DA DA is offline

Default MS IE error

Hello
Please help...
I constantly get the following error when I start my PC and try to connect
to IE.

Explorer has caused an error in GDI32DLL. Explorer will close now. If you
experience same problem, turn off your PC and start again.

Unfortunately, the window that shows this error, keeps popping up on the
screen and I can not shut off the PC unless I pull the plug (I mean really
pull the electrical cord).
What is causing this and how can it be fixed? I am not that tech savy to
understand or fix the problem.
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Since you are not tech savvy :-) try to reinstall/repair IE...

Do you have any other browser installed like Firefox, Safari etc.? If yes
then you can download IE and intall otherwise you may seek help of a friend
who can help you reinstall IE

"da" wrote:

Hello
Please help...
I constantly get the following error when I start my PC and try to connect
to IE.

Explorer has caused an error in GDI32DLL. Explorer will close now. If you
experience same problem, turn off your PC and start again.

Unfortunately, the window that shows this error, keeps popping up on the
screen and I can not shut off the PC unless I pull the plug (I mean really
pull the electrical cord).
What is causing this and how can it be fixed? I am not that tech savy to
understand or fix the problem.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DA DA is offline

Thanks.
Is there any other way to reinstall IE without having any other browser on
my PC? I don'w know anyone else who can help me fix the problem.

"da" wrote:

Hello
Please help...
I constantly get the following error when I start my PC and try to connect
to IE.

Explorer has caused an error in GDI32DLL. Explorer will close now. If you
experience same problem, turn off your PC and start again.

Unfortunately, the window that shows this error, keeps popping up on the
screen and I can not shut off the PC unless I pull the plug (I mean really
pull the electrical cord).
What is causing this and how can it be fixed? I am not that tech savy to
understand or fix the problem.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to Control Panel-Add or Remove Programs
Searh of MS IE and click on Repair
I am not sure about the name.. it might be Widnows IE...

"da" wrote:

Hello
Please help...
I constantly get the following error when I start my PC and try to connect
to IE.

Explorer has caused an error in GDI32DLL. Explorer will close now. If you
experience same problem, turn off your PC and start again.

Unfortunately, the window that shows this error, keeps popping up on the
screen and I can not shut off the PC unless I pull the plug (I mean really
pull the electrical cord).
What is causing this and how can it be fixed? I am not that tech savy to
understand or fix the problem.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DA DA is offline

I am in Calif. The problem is on my home pc and right now I am at work, so I
will try it when I get home tonight.

"da" wrote:

Hello
Please help...
I constantly get the following error when I start my PC and try to connect
to IE.

Explorer has caused an error in GDI32DLL. Explorer will close now. If you
experience same problem, turn off your PC and start again.

Unfortunately, the window that shows this error, keeps popping up on the
screen and I can not shut off the PC unless I pull the plug (I mean really
pull the electrical cord).
What is causing this and how can it be fixed? I am not that tech savy to
understand or fix the problem.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No problem...

You can download IE and take it home on a pen drive...

I am in the same time zone...