Greg

Default Textbox

Hi all,

How do you get a textbox to autocomplete a word, or is it a textbox. I
have been using a combobox but I wanted to make the form a bit neater with
out the arrows.

Also

How can you change a caption of a userform to show the name in in cell a1
for example? I would love to have the userform show the name of the person
I am using the information about..

Thanks in advance

Greg

JulieD

Hi Greg

can't help with the first Q ... personally, don't think combo boxes are that
messy :)

with Q2 use something along the lines of the following

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
UserForm1.Caption = Range("A1")

Cheers
JulieD
....well i'm working on it anyway
"Greg" wrote in message
Hi all,

How do you get a textbox to autocomplete a word, or is it a textbox. I
have been using a combobox but I wanted to make the form a bit neater with
out the arrows.

Also

How can you change a caption of a userform to show the name in in cell a1
for example? I would love to have the userform show the name of the
person
I am using the information about..

Thanks in advance

Greg

Greg

Thanks Julie

I am being too fussywhen it comes to the userforms

Thanks for the help with the caption.

Greg