Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Analyzing multiple IF formulas for a single answer

I am creating a worksheet that will require analyzing multiple IF formulas to
provide a single answer in a cell.

Currently in cell J8 I have:
=IF(I8<=0,"NG",IF(I8=30,"30"))
I want to also add ... if I8=1 and I8<30, then it inserts the number that
is currently in cell I8.

How do I add this formula to the current string I have?
Thank you!
--
heyredone
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

=IF(I8<=0,"NG",if(i8<1,"Undefined",if(i8<30,i8,30) ))

Change "Undefined" to whatever you want to happen when I8 is between 0 and
1.

Regards,
Fred.