Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula to add selected cells then divide by constant factor

If I have a table that the columns are rankings (1-5) and the rows are
criteria, we now mark the appropiate ranking for the criteria with an 'X'. I
want to add the selected cells and divide by the number of criteria (7). Any
ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Actually, sounds like:

Rank is column A, x in column B, so