Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatically hide rows with no values

I have a pivot table which shows Employees (Column A), all months from 07 -
08 (Column B) and a total of each month of missing receipts (Column C). I
have a conditional formating set to highlight column B and C if column C has
a value in it. What I'm trying to do now is to have the rows with no values
in column C automatically be hidden. Any ideas?

Ex:
Name Mnth Total
Doe, John 07 Jan
07 Feb 1
07 Mar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mom,

At first glance, you might be able to use Excel's built-in data filter
feature. Highligh t the active range of your worksheet, then choose the Data
menuFilterAutoFilter.
You'll notice that a drop down arrow appears in each column of the first row
of your data.

Click on the drop down arrow in the first cell of Column C. From the drop
down list, select (NonBlanks)...the last choice in the drop down list. All
rows of data where the cell in column C is blank will be hidden.

Hope this helps. Let me know if this is helpful or not?

Best Wishes, Mike