Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I set up Excel to automatically hide certain rows?

I am working with a spreadsheet and would like to have it automatically hide
rows when a value in one of the column equals zero. I'm pretty sure this is
possible, but I'm not exactly sure how.

Is there any way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about something that's not quite automatic.

Select that column (or the whole range) and then do:
data|filter|autofilter

You can filter to show the values that are not equal to 0.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To apply the data|filter|autofilter? I wouldn't bother. It's a one time thing.

To hide the 0's. I wouldn't bother for that either. It's just too easy to use
the dropdown arrow.

But, yep, you could do it all in a macro. Just record one when you do it
manually.

If you have trouble, post back with your questions.