Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How do I set up Excel to automatically hide certain rows?

To apply the data|filter|autofilter? I wouldn't bother. It's a one time thing.

To hide the 0's. I wouldn't bother for that either. It's just too easy to use
the dropdown arrow.

But, yep, you could do it all in a macro. Just record one when you do it
manually.

If you have trouble, post back with your questions.

Martin wrote:

Thanks! I think I can just make a Macro do to that when we need to, right?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

How about something that's not quite automatic.

Select that column (or the whole range) and then do:
data|filter|autofilter

You can filter to show the values that are not equal to 0.

Martin wrote:

I am working with a spreadsheet and would like to have it automatically hide
rows when a value in one of the column equals zero. I'm pretty sure this is
possible, but I'm not exactly sure how.

Is there any way to do this?

--

Dave Peterson