Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default File extensions

With office 2003 I could open worksheet with an wks extension. I can not
open these documents in 2007. Is it possible to install excel 2003 and have
both versions of excel on same system?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have xl95,xl97,xl2003, & xl2007 all on the same partition. Best to install
earliest first but be sure to put in SEPARATE folders.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"colleen" wrote in message
With office 2003 I could open worksheet with an wks extension. I can not
open these documents in 2007. Is it possible to install excel 2003 and
have
both versions of excel on same system?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

have you had any issues with 2003 documnets with grapics in excel not keeping
the format in 2007?