Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default monthview object or ??

I don't have any VB knowledge. I need to be able to have the calendar pop-up
when I'm at the cell that I'm entering a date into. We don't always know
which date we're going to be entering so having a visual calendar pop up to
select the date from would be a HUGE timesaver. I tried using the monthview
object and actually got it on the worksheet, but can't figure out how to have
the date I click on from the object show in my cell. I saw how this works in
Word from an existing template but can't get the same result in Excel. For
example, I'm in cell A1 where the dropdown arrow is available so that when I
click on it, it pops up the calendar (with most recent month showing first) I
select which day I need, the pop up goes away and my date is now showing.
Thank you so much in advance to whomever can help us with this challenge....