Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Default Activate object

I have the spreadsheet where I keep my analysis. We need to create reports in
PDF, so I pasted object €“ Excel spreadsheet into Ms Word and linked there my
data to Excel spreadsheet. The problem is that for some reason Ms Word
doesnt want to update links automatically, so I need to double click on
objects and then it updates it.
So I need a macro that will go over all objects in MS Word and activate them
only (so all links will be updated)
But I am not VB expert, so I tried and I god error messages. I really
appreciate if you can help me
Eva